Use your technical knowledge to help our local and global ministry partners with network setup and web site support. We also take used computers, especially laptops, and put them to use in ministries worldwide. We're currently in need of USB drives.
Ways you can serve:
- Support ministry partners with computer technology issues and purchase decisions.
- Obtain, test and repair computer donations and and deliver them to mission organizations.
- Develop and maintain web sites for mission organizations and for mission trips.
- Do training at computer labs for local ministries.
- Use your knowledge of technology to help prepare mission partners for the future.
Spiritual Gifts: Administration, Helps, Evangelism
Passions: Technology, Mission, Internationals
Abilities: Computers/Technology, Artistic/Graphic design, Teaching/Training, Video/Producing, Researching/Investigating
Contact: John Van Deman