Menlo Park Campus
Thursdays, March 13-April 10, 7:15 -8:45 pm
This class for dating, engaged, or newly married couples will address significant marriage topics from a Christ-centered perspective. Connect with other couples and learn more about each other!
We will :
- Discover God's good purpose and intention for our marriage.
- Learn to speak in our spouse's love language.
- Develop a healthy communication pattern.
- Learn strategies for resolving conflict in a constructive manner.
- Influence our relationship through our loving actions.
- Explore the gift of intimacy.
- Spiritual Life in Marriage
- Creating a Vision for Your Marriage / Understanding Each Other's Love Languages
- Honoring Communication and Healthy Conflict Management
- His Needs, Her Needs: Making Marriage Work / Refining Your Vision
- Love and Intimacy
Contact: Mary Campbell, 650.799.2933